Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I AM NEUROTIC

Hello Doctor. I'm Ed Shannon and these are my neurosis.

People submit their own neurosis at http://iamneurotic.com/. Below are some of my favorite posts.
- I have to stay up until I believe anyone that might call me for help has gone to bed. I need to be available for everyone that I know. I find myself staying up till 1AM and waking up around 5 in the morning for work. I also sleep with the phone next to my head, just incase someone needs to call me.

- While driving I must scream at the top of my lungs when any driver passes me on the right.

-
before i open a can of soda i MUST tap the top of it exactly 25 times, if i don’t i believe it will explode and i will die.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner